This guide is for you if you want to generate gold fast in the Burning Crusade. Let’s face it, there are other things to do in the more enjoyable game, but you need tbc classic gold for your character to operate. Even the most necessities, such as equipment, expertise, and travel, are costly. With that in mind, here are five easy ways to help you farm gold faster and spend more time in-game on other things.
- Earn extra gold by obtaining your mount as soon as possible. Even though mounts are among the most expensive things, they allow you to move (and farm for goods) faster than you would if you were on foot. Consider it an investment that will help you expand your gold-making capacity.
- Purchase things at inexpensive rates on the Auction House on weekends and resale them throughout the week. Prices tend to be lower on weekends because there are a lot more individuals playing and listing goods.
- Ensure that any meat found on deceased animals is saved. Because players require these stacks for cooking, some of these stacks can fetch a very high price on the Auction House. Check your server’s costs to determine if it’s worth it.
- Selling novelty goods on the Auction House is an intriguing method to generate money. Players amass odd items such as pets and outfits and pay exorbitant rates for them.
- If you want to make significant dollars, you must understand what high-level gamers require. High-level players have the most considerable money and the minor incentive to farm. Farm anything for a crafting recipe they’ll utilize if you can.
If you want to generate more gold in Burning Crusade than any other player on your server, you’ll need a well-planned strategy. Fortunately, a gold guide is available that will help you generate more cash in Burning Crusade than you could ever imagine.